Oversette

mandag 24. november 2014

Skam

Herregud!! I feel so bad that I didn't blog for such a long time. No, I didn't took a blog pause, but I forgot to blog for sooo many days. Yes I was busy but I can not always find a excuse. On tuesday I went to the concert of Enrique Iglesias. It was amazing! On monday I flew to Amsterdam. I didn't like the fact that I had to go back to Norway way too early, but I had to go to school again :(


I know, the picture is terrible, but it was so hard to make a good picture with my IPhone. I didn't take my Canon camera with my because I was afraid that someone would steal it. Demi Lovato was also performing:


When I see those pictures, I wish I was there again. Why is time going so fast when you're having a good time? It's not fair :(


Before the concert, we ate at KFC mmmmm!! and then I had a delicious milkshake. Amsterdam is a great place to go to! I wish I was there longer to discover the city centre and of course the stores!

Today it's monday and that means the beginning of a new week. I seriously can't wait until it's cristmas. I am making a wishlist and it's almost done. I'll post it ;)

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar