Oversette

lørdag 8. mars 2014

Ha' det bra

Hei! I hope you all enjoy your weekend? I really do! I had a nice time yesterday evening with my mum. I told you yesterday that I went to the garden center. We bought some nice flowers to give ourselfs the summer feeling. Afterwards, we went to a decoration shop! I bought a nice hearted box.

It's so cute. Every girl has problems to put everyhing away (and find it back of course) and I hope this box will help me. And I also want to show you a nice bracelet that I received from my mum in the plane on my way back to Norway. I always buy something when I am on holiday, a nice souvenir to take home. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to buy something in Egypt, because we had to go back home earlier.

My mum knew what I was disappointed about that and she gave me this bracelet. Isn't it pretty? I love the leather with the cute beads it. I wore it a couple of times and my friends love it. I also want to give you a new update from my MacBook. It's still a sad story. I received him back because they couldn't fix it. Tomorrow I go to my uncle and I hope he can fix him! I'll keep you updated.

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar