Oversette

søndag 17. november 2013

Lenge siden

heisann!

Well, I need to blog more, that's for sure. My last post was a very long time ago. I lie when I say that nothing happened. Friday, I went to Trondheim with my mother. She bought me some parfume: Flora by Gucci! It is so delicious. Can't wait to use it, but she said that I had to wait until christmas. 



And.. I didn't buy the scarf. I decided to buy a new Ray-ban glasses. Sorry that I didn't make a picture of it. Maybe I'll upload it later. The old one was broken (my sister broke it) and I am happy that I've got a new one.




Well, a lot more happened but I can't tell you all! I hope I won't forget to blog. Christmas is coming near! I seriously can't wait. I am already busy making a wish list. Maybe I can ask the scarf for christmas. Lets hope that dream comes true!

- Marit


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar